Monthly Archives: November 2010
It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything aside from an announcement – in fact for the entire year. That’s was due to being swamped on my current project where I was involved in a number of things. But now that we’ve deployed our first 2 releases, things are starting to settle in a bit, so I have some time to touch on some topics. Sorry about the ugly formatting – I’m no expert with this editor.
The first topic came out of the end of the project when we were performing a few weeks of load testing. Our performance numbers at load (100 concurrent users) were pretty terrible. After a few realizations, I decided to try a tweak in OBI that resulted in enormous impacts on our results. Read the rest of this entry